UNBELIEVABLE 😳 VIRAL WHAT SHE WANTED VS WHAT SHE GOT / BRIDAL MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION

UNBELIEVABLE 😳 VIRAL WHAT SHE WANTED VS WHAT SHE GOT / BRIDAL MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION


This is an offense.  Why would anyone do this in the name of make up.  The colors are all wrong. Purple eye shadow with that shade lipstick next to red earrings.  
 won't even speak about the foundation shade.  This makeup artist needs to go back to school.
She is beautiful, and her makeup is flawless. But I could never. There is too much makeup. It's like doing a painting.
I stopped watching when she put the wrong shade on. I knew it was gonna be a disaster
I don't like it the purple old fashioned way of putting eye shadow,the pink hot lips on a dark person it's a no
Please stop coloring her face and do real makeup with color that goes with her skin complexion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] - Crime

The “Bay Tree” egg

Topless mother is killed when she smashes her head

The First Liberian Civil War ended in August 1997 when Charles Taylor took power as the President of Liberia

Woman Stripped and Forced to Walk Outside Naked By Her Child's Dad