Abby and I have a litter of Boston Terrier pups.

Abby and I have a litter of Boston Terrier pups.  There are 5.  Not registered but her Boem and my Orfen are the parents.  Both parents are 



Aca registered but I have not filled Orfens out and sent in.  Abby did this beautiful collage of photos which is above my quick pic and post capabilities.  I love this breed.  Loving, agile, active, no prey drive, fetch, swim, easy to pack and take, smooth coat,empathetic, great with other dogs, and an interesting history of creation...Abby will answer any questions 570-832-1801

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Rescuing Half-naked Lady [PICS] - Crime

Topless mother is killed when she smashes her head

Half-naked woman arrested at State House event

SEX IS SWEET BUT THERE IS POISON IN BETWEEN THE LEGS".

Woman Stripped and Forced to Walk Outside Naked By Her Child's Dad